The Danfoss ACI analogue power controller is designed for very precise temperature and transformer control.
Due to the built-in micro-computer, the controller can operate in phase angle as well as in burst firing control method. The controller automatically adapts to the load to ensure a smooth inrush, and in burst-firing mode it will further eliminate the unwanted effects of DC magnetizing on transformers. The ACI unit is easily connected to a PLC/regulator by means of one of the selectable input signals.
• Accepts current loop, voltage and potentiometer control inputs
• Selectable phase angle and burst firing control method
• SCR power chip with LTE technology
• Compact modular design complete with heat sink
• DIN-rail mountable
• Built-in varistor protection
• Micro-computer controlled for high performance
• Built-in EMC filter
• LED status indicator
|Code number||Type||Line volt. @ 50/60 Hz||Max. load [Amp]|
|037N0057||ACI 30-1||230 V||30 A|
|037N0058||ACI 50-1||230 V||50 A|
|037N0059||ACI 30-1||400 V||30 A|
|037N0060||ACI 50-1||400 V||50 A|