With the MBT 3560 Danfoss have combined the technology of their standard temperature sensors and the electrical connections from the MBS pressure transmitters with a new developed electronics which has resulted in a compact temperature sensor with a built-in transmitter.The MBT 3560 is designed for use in harsh industrial enviroments where reliable, robust and accurate equipment is required. Available with a wide selection of process and electrical connections. Can be delivered with a 33 mm extension length which makes it possible to measure temperatures up to 200°C without damaging the built-in electronics.
• Ultra compact design
• Acid-resistant stainless steel enclosure (AISI 316L)
• Temperature range -50 °C - +200°C
• Pt 1000 resistance element
• Output signals: 4 - 20 mA or Ratiometric
• Protection tube: ø 8 mm
• Multiple insertion lengths: 50 mm- 250 mm