The Danfoss MBV 5000 is a part of a block concept covering block pressure switches, block pressure transmitters, block test valves and accessories.
The block concept has been developed to save space, weight, and costs and meet the strict demands on marine equipment, including EU stipulations on such products.
MBV 5000 is designed in many different configurations for use in many different marine applications, for example: Monitoring, alarm indication, shut-down, diagnosing on equipment such as motors, gears, thrusters, pumps, filters, compressors, etc.
The block valve meets demands for fast installation, simple isolation, and easy test pressure connection.
• The MBV block valves designed in many configurations are for use with the MBC pressure switch or the MBS block pressure transmitter within the marine industry
• The valve meets demands for fast installation, simple isolation and easy test pressure connection
Technical excellence for high-pressure applications
The benefits of the new MBV start with a 50 percent increase in the upper limit of allowable working pressures – from 120 to 180 bars, and an almost threefold increase in burst pressure from 250 to 720 bars – making them strong enough to withstand even the most extreme conditions.
The valves also offer:
• G1/4 pressure inputs on the bottom
• Flange connections on the top, for simple connection to other Danfoss pressure switches or transmitters
• A shut-off valve so you can exchange pressure switches and transmitters without stopping the plant or handling any piping
• Capability for up to five inputs and outputs
• A Minimess connection that lets you attach monitoring devices (such as pressure gauges) without disturbing normal operations. The connection can also be used to set or check snap points for attached pressure switches
• The ability to handle different internal input to output connections
• Versatility, so you can tailor the setup to your needs