Danfoss Temperature Sensors
Temperature is playing a vital role in many industrial processes and therefore an accurate measurement is a must. Non-accurate temperatures can cause big fatal consequences such as reducing the lifetime of your equipment if overheated with just a few degrees. The Danfoss range includes temperature sensors, and transmitters, and helps you make a difference on the bottom line.
• High degree of protection against moisture
• Measuring temperatures – 50° C to 800° C
• Fixed or changeable measuring insert
• Pt 100 / Pt 1000 resistance element, NTC / PTC and Thermocouples
• Built-in transmitter available
• Available with marine approvals
The Danfoss range of temperature sensors is based on decades of global experience within the marine industry and in refrigeration plants - undoubtedly some of the toughest environments around. Even in these demanding surroundings you can trust our products; they have a long life thanks to their robust design.