Danfoss EV224B is a high pressure indirect servo-operated 2/2-way solenoid valve with working pressure up to 40 bar, medium temperature up to 60 °C and available in NC and NO versions.
Built-in pilot filter as standard, adjustable closing time, enclosures up to IP67 (depending on coil) ensure a reliable and satisfactory function.
• For high pressure air applications up to 40 bar
• 2/2-way servo-operated
• DN 15 - DN 25
• Ambient temperature: +80ºC
• NC and NO versions
• Brass valve body
• Built in filter for protection of pilot system
• Based on proven EV220B technology
• For compressed air.
• Differential pressure: Up to 40 bar
• Media temperature from -10oC to +60oC
• Coil enclosure: Up to IP67
• Thread connections:From G 1/2 to G 1
• Built in filter for protection of pilot system.
GOST-T - Russian Government Standardization Coil, CT
GOST-T - Russian Government Standardization Solenoid valve, EV
UL-Underwriters Laboratories inc. Solenoid valve, EV
Spare parts kits for EV224B