Danfoss EV260B is a proportional (modulating) servo-operated 2-way solenoid valve program with connections from 1/4" to 3/4".
Through stepless regulation of the coil current, the armature can be placed in any position in the armature tube, thus setting the valve to any position between completely closed and completely open.
The valve is fully open when the coil current has reached its maximum value.
• Proportional (modulating)
• For stepless flow regulation
• DN 6 - DN 20
• Ambient temperature: +50ºC
• For stepless flow regulation in industrial plants
• Short reaction time
• Linear characteristic throughout the regulation range
• Closes on power failure (fail-safe function)
• 24 V dc supply voltage
• Standard 4-20 mA or 0-10 V dc pilot signal
• For water, oil and similar neutral liquids
• Flow range for water: 0.5-12.7 m³/h
• Coil enclosure: IP 67
• Also available with NPT thread.
GOST-T - Russian Government Standardization Solenoid valve, EV
UL-Underwriters Laboratories inc. Solenoid valve, EV
Spare parts kits for EV260B
|Spare parts kits for EV260B|
|032U8039||Spare part kit||EVSIM 6|
|032U8040||Spare part kit||EVSIM 10|
|032U8041||Spare part kit||EVSIM 15|
|032U8042||Spare part kit||EVSIM 20|