Danfoss EV215B is a direct-operated 2/2-way solenoid valve for use in steam application.
The design is based on the usual Danfoss concept for direct operated high performance valves, but with a Teflon valve plate, ensuring high reliable function even in connection with contaminated steam.
Valve body in stainless steel for ensuring a long life even in connection with aggressive steam media.
1/4" connection, working pressure up to 10 bar, medium temperature up to 185 °C.
• For robust industrial application
• For steam with a temperature of up to 185°C
• EV225B valves are particularly suitable for applications requiring dirt-resistant valves
• Steam pressure: Up to 10 bar
• Ambient temperature: Up to 40°C
• Coil enclosure: IP 43
• Thread connections: From G 1/4 to G 1
Spare parts kits for EV215B
|Spare parts kits for EV215B|
|Code number||Type||Type designation||Application|
|032U3170||Spare part||Service kit||EV215 3 PTFE|
|032U3174||-||-||EV215 3 PTFE|