Danfoss Pressure Switches - Single
Danfoss pressure switch ranges have been produced for industrial applications for more than 50 years and today offers the widest range of any manufacturer. The pressure switch range includes components for general industrial use as well as specialised switches for demanding applications.
- Pressure ranges 16 to 160 bar, 25 to 250 bar, 50 to 400 bar
- Extraordinary mechanical lifetime (>1 mill. cycles)
- High reliability
- High switch point accuracy by repeating cycles
- Ambient temperatures down to -40°c (-40°F)
- High stability and vibration-durability
- Marine approvals such as LR, GL, DNV, BV, ABS, KRS, NKK
The high pressure switch is used in industries where high reliability and long lifetime is of utmost importance i.e. ships and wind turbines.
Typical applications are monitoring of motors, gearboxes, pumps and compressors.