The ship approved high accuracy Danfoss pressure transmitter MBS 5150 is designed for use in marine applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The pressure transmitter programme in block design is approved according to LR, DNV, GL, RINA, ABS, BV, NKK, PRS, MRS, KRS requirements, and covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar, zero point and span adjustment, plug connection and female/flange pressure connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
• 4 - 20 mA output signal
• Operating temperature -40 to 85° C
• Measuring range 0 - 600 bar
• Pressure connect G 1/4 female
• With integrated pulse-snubber
• Available with all relevant marine approvals
• Designed to meet the strict demands in marine equipment
• Designed for use in severe maritime environments
• MBS 5150 with integrated pulse-snubber
• Resistant to cavitation and liquid hammer
• Pressure connection of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
• Pressure ranges in relative (gauge) or absolute from 0 up to 600 bar
• A wide range of pressure connections
• Temperature compensated and laser calibrated
• Accuracy 0.3% FS
• Zero and span adjustment